Congratulations to the following members of the St. Boniface Hospital Albrechtsen Research Centre who received awards at the International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences 5th Annual Forum to Promote Young Investigators and Centers of Excellence in Cardiovascular Sciences.
- Sanjiv Dhingra received the Roberto Bolli Award for Young Faculty in Translational Science
- Michael Czubryt received the Norman Alpert Award for Established Investigators in Cardiovascular Sciences
- Krista Filomeno received the Margaret Moffat Poster Award for Best Poster in Biomedical Sciences (MSc)
- Aleksandra Stamenkovic received the Margaret Moffat Poster Award for Best Poster in Biomedical Sciences (PhD)
- Andrea Edel received the James Willerson Young Investigator Award in Cardiovascular Medicine (Postgraduate fellows)
Travel grants from the Albrechtsen Research Centre were awarded to: Alex Austria, Vijay Elimban, Krista Filomeno and Aleksandra Stamenkovic.
Additional info can be found on the website: http://www.iacs2017.com/