Intrinsic Analytics Inc. is Manitoba’s premier bioinformation services company. We provide personalized and customizable bioinformation and biochemical analysis for individuals, commercial enterprises and government agencies. We offer two main platforms, occupational health and personal health. We are currently seeking a qualified, independent, and highly motivated technician to work with our occupational health team and perform testing services.
As Occupational Health Technician I, your role is to provide effective and efficient delivery of the occupational and personal health services to Intrinsic Analytics’ valued clients at our Inkster collection site. In addition, your role is to provide support to Technician II, Operations Supervisor and the Directors to aid them in carrying out the duties associated with their position’s portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Biological specimen collection
- Administering and analysis of breath alcohol and drug tests
- Respirator fit testing
- Strict adherence to Intrinsic Analytics’ policies, protocols and chain of custody procedures
- Handling of confidential health records as per PHIA
- Organize and maintain equipment and supplies
- An accurate inventory of supplies
- Accurate documentation and faxing/mailing of forms and results
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Administrative and sundry duties
- Available for mobile/afterhours testing
- Occupational health and safety-related program or Diploma in an applicable science discipline or equivalent level of education and experience (must be demonstrated)
- Trained (or willing to be trained) as a DOT/non-DOT drug and alcohol technician
- Certified (or willing to be certified) for audiometric and pulmonary function test
- Advanced computer skills necessary
- Excellent writing skills required
- Ability to work alone, independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Valid driver’s licence and dependable vehicle
If you want to be part of our growing team, please forward your résumé to email@example.com. Thank you to all interested applicants, those who meet our selection criteria will be contacted for an interview. To learn more about Intrinsic Analytics, please visit www.intrinsicanalytics.com.
Closing date: March 29, 2021