Intrinsic Analytics Inc. is Manitoba’s premier bio information services company. We provide personalized and customizable bio information and biochemical analysis for individuals, commercial enterprises and government agencies. We offer two main platforms, occupational health and personal health. We are currently seeking a qualified, independent, and highly motivated technician to perform testing services.
As Technician I, your role is to provide effective and efficient delivery of the occupational and personal health services to Intrinsic Analytics’ valued clients. In addition, your role is to provide support to Technician II, Operations Supervisor and the Directors to aid them in carrying out the duties associated with their position’s portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Biological specimen collection
- Breath alcohol and drug analysis
- Respirator fit testing
- Strict adherence to Intrinsic Analytics’ policies, protocols and chain of custody procedures
- Handling of confidential health records as per PHIA
- Organize and maintain equipment and supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Administrative and sundry duties
- Available for mobile/after-hours testing
- Diploma in an applicable science discipline or occupational health and safety-related program or equivalent level of education and experience (must be demonstrated)
- Trained (or willing to be trained) as a DOT/non-DOT drug and alcohol technician
- Certified (or willing to be certified) for audiometric and pulmonary function test
- Advanced computer skills necessary
- Excellent writing skills required
- Valid driver’s licence and dependable vehicle
If you want to be part of our growing team, please forward your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to all interested applicants, those who meet our selection criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Closing date: February 21st, 2020