Samuel N. Cohen Auditorium
The Samuel N. Cohen Auditorium is an attractive 200 seat, fully equipped lecture theatre – ideally suited for meetings, videoconferencing, training sessions as well as artistic performances.
Audiences enjoy the spacious theatre seating, excellent visibility and acoustics. Speakers feel confident with full control over an array of presentation equipment and the support of qualified technical staff. Producers and event coordinators will appreciate the excellent pre and post-production equipment on-site, including wireless mics, built-in presentation computer, stage lighting, and digital event recording.
In short, this is an excellent space for a wide variety of activities, from an international videoconference to an intimate chamber music recital.
What is Included?
- Built-in computer and Microsoft Office with internet access
- Wi-Fi access for attendees
- Wireless lapel and hand-held microphone
- Laser pointer
- HD LCD projection to 20′ screen
- Ability to play DVD or Blu-ray for your presentation
- HD camera broadcast video production studio
- Live webcasting and/or Rich Media Content hosting on sbrstream.ca (Additional charges apply)
The St. Boniface Hospital Albrechtsen Research Centre’s bright and spacious atrium (adjacent to the auditorium) provides an ideal space for pre and post-meeting gatherings, receptions, poster presentations or small trade shows. Use of the atrium is included with the booking of the auditorium, or it can be booked separately.
For more information, contact:
Communications and Media Services
St. Boniface Hospital Research
351 Taché Avenue
Tel. (204) 237-2649
If you require catering, please visit call (204) 237-2152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.